All Heat Sink Calculators
Use the heat pipe performance calculator to:
- Find the effective thermal conductivity of heat pipes as an input to CFD modeling software.
- Understand how angle affects the maximum power handling capacity (Qmax) of various heat pipe sizes.
- Select possible heat pipe alternatives based on their delta-T at various input powers.
Use the heat sink performance calculator to:
- Model the fin efficiency and delta-T of a fin pack heat sink by changing fin material, thickness and gap.
- Understand if a vapor chamber base should be considered over an aluminum or copper base.
- Ensure that full heat sink delta-T is less than your thermal budget.